The 2018 Anstruther Muster will be held on 28-29 July - this is a change of date from the June date that has been in the FYCA calendar. The Muster is now organised by the Anstruther Harbour Festival Trust and details of the Festival are on - http://www.anstrutherharbourfestival.co.uk.
Information for yotties on the 2018 Muster is on the Next Muster page of this website.
ABOUT ANSTRUTHER SAILING CLUB
Anstruther Sailing Club was established to promote boating activity in Anstruther's famous old fishing harbour, which was converted in the 1990’s principally to leisure use and now has over 100 pontoon berths. The Club’s activities include :
- Sporting and social association for anyone with an interest in boating in the East Neuk
- Representing interests of Anstruther harbour users
- Cruising the attractive coastline and harbours of the Forth and Tay estuaries, and expeditions to the West Coast and Northern Isles
- Holding club races and joint boating events with other Forth yacht and boating clubs, including the East Neuk’s local rowing clubs
- Hosting the annual Anstruther Muster - the biggest gathering of yachts on the east coast, and an increasingly important summer event for the community of Anstruther and the East Neuk
- Organising the East of Scotland Boat Jumble, held at the same time as the Muster
- Member of Forth Yacht Clubs Association http://www.fyca.org.uk/ and Royal Yachting Association http://www.rya.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx