The 2019 Anstruther Muster will be held on 19-to 21 July. The Muster is now organised by the Anstruther Harbour Festival Trust and details of the Festival are on - http://www.anstrutherharbourfestival.co.uk.
Information for yotties on the 2019 Muster is on the Next Muster page of this website.
ABOUT ANSTRUTHER SAILING CLUB
Anstruther Sailing Club was established to promote boating activity in Anstruther's famous old fishing harbour, which was converted in the 1990’s principally to leisure use and now has over 100 pontoon berths. The Club is currently in abeyance, following the resignation of committee members. Anyone interested in reving the Club should contact ASC secretary
The Club’s activities included :
- Sporting and social association for anyone with an interest in boating in the East Neuk
- Representing interests of Anstruther harbour users
- Cruising the attractive coastline and harbours of the Forth and Tay estuaries, and expeditions to the West Coast and Northern Isles
- Holding club races and joint boating events with other Forth yacht and boating clubs, including the East Neuk’s local rowing clubs
- Hosting the annual Anstruther Muster - the biggest gathering of yachts on the east coast, and an increasingly important summer event for the community of Anstruther and the East Neuk
- Organising the East of Scotland Boat Jumble, held at the same time as the Muster
- Member of Forth Yacht Clubs Association http://www.fyca.org.uk/ and Royal Yachting Association http://www.rya.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx